For more than two decades, the Munich Private Equity Training has been regarded as one of the most important events for the German private equity market. Representatives from the most diverse areas of PE practice (consultants, fund managers, fund initiators and institutional investors) exchange views here on the latest topics and trends. This year, MUPET will once again take place purely as a face-to-face event.
These are the highlights of MUPET 2022
- Medium-term inflation expectations and key interest rates (keynote speech by former Bundesbank President Axel Weber)
- ESG in the investment process
- Structuring of continuation funds
- Tax structuring of private equity transactions
- News on fund taxation
- News from the tax audit of PE funds
- News on management participations
Click here for the complete programme of MUPET 2022.