Dear Sir or Madame,
Initiated as a client workshop almost 20 years ago, MUPET is now one of the leading symposiums on the topic of private equity. Experts from Germany and abroad report on the newest developments in the sector on a yearly basis. The combination of lectures and discussions of the most recent trends in the private equity market and the opportunity for experts to network with each other attracts more and more participants each year.
On this website, you can find all articles and videos from past conferences. We are looking forward to welcome you to the next MUPET, which will take place on 30 June 2022.
Dr Tim Kaufhold
The next MUPET will take place on 30 June 2022.
You can already register for MUPET 2022: Sign up here
The event shows the current market trends and market standards in all areas of the industry.
These are some of the highlights of MUPET 2022:
- Medium-term inflation expectations and key interest rates (keynote by former Bundesbank President Axel Weber)
- ESG in the investment process
- Structuring of continuation funds
- Tax structuring of private equity transactions
- News on fund taxation
- News from the tax audit of PE funds
- News on management participations
Click here for the complete programme of MUPET 2022
MUPET is an interdisciplinary symposium for private equity professionals.
Click here to go to the registration portal.