Dear Sir or Madame,
Initiated as a client workshop almost 20 years ago, MUPET is now one of the leading symposiums on the topic of private equity. Experts from Germany and abroad report on the newest developments in the sector on a yearly basis. The combination of lectures and discussions of the most recent trends in the private equity market and the opportunity for experts to network with each other attracts more and more participants each year.
On this website, you can find all articles and videos from past conferences. We are looking forward to welcome you to the next MUPET.
Save the date MUPET 2021
Next year’s MUPET will take place on 10-11 June 2021, then again as usual as a networking event in the Literaturhaus Munich.
Dr. Barbara Koch-Schulte
P+P Pöllath + Partners
This year MUPET was held as an online event from 15 to 19 June 2020. Next year’s MUPET will take place on 10-11 June 2021.
This event presents the current market trends and standards in all fields of the sector. This year, the well-known conference for private equity professionals took place as “eMUPET week” with webinars and other digital formats.
This year with the following highlights:
- Climate Change & Pandemic – ESG quo vadis?
- Onboarding by investors made easy with Legal Tech – The P+P online subscription portal
- Barbarians at the Gate? – New approval requirement for foreign investments in Germany
- Fundraising in times of Corona
- M&A in the crisis
- Debt funds – Savior in distress?
- Management investments – Reset instructions
- DAC 6 for transactions and funds
MUPET is an interdisciplinary symposium for private equity professionals.
For futher information, please click here.