Rather involuntarily, the Munich Private Equity Training (MUPET) took place for the first time last year as a purely online event – strict Corona requirements made personal exchange on site impossible. But what was intended as an “emergency solution” turned out to be a complete success in practice. MUPET 2021 will therefore again include a purely virtual part, but this time supplemented by face-to-face event modules.
The online module will kick off on 2/3 November with an exciting mix of expert lectures, panel discussions, interviews and podcasts. The 4/5 November will then be held as a hybrid conference, i.e. all contributions and discussion panels taking place in the Literaturhaus München will also be streamed live.
These are the highlights of MUPET 2021
- Federal election and impact on private equity
- Changes in tax policy after the federal election
- ESG in the investment process
- Family businesses and private equity
- IPO’s 2021 from the perspective of investors and founders
- Tax structuring of private equity transactions
- News on fund taxation
- News from the tax audit of PE funds
- Fund: Digital Onboarding of Investors
- Fund investor aspects: News on supervisory law + taxes
The complete programme of the four-day event can be found here.
You can find all contributions from past events in our extensive MUPET archive (in German).